Reserveren B&B Finca Soñada

Reservation

Search

Check-in

Check-out

Adults (>15 years)

Children (up to 12 years)

 

 

Search

Enter your information

0

Discount:






Summary of your reservation

Thanks for the reservation! We just sent a confirmation to% customer_email with the following details:

Check-in - Change
Check-out - Change
Number of nights:
Adults (>15 years) - Change
Accommodation: - Change

Price of the room: €
Price includes:
Price options: -
Coupon discount amount: €
Discount amount: €

Amount down payment (50%): €

Tota price: €

See you soon!

There is no active payment gateways. Please activate at least one payment gateway in HBook settings (Hbook > Payment).

Processing..

You will immediately receive an e-mail from us with our payment details. After we have received your down payment, your booking is final.

 

We are pleased to welcome you as a guest

You can make a reservation directly in our booking system.

Do you have extra wishes or questions, send us a personal message and we will look together at the possibilities. After the reservation you will receive a confirmation of your reservation.

We wish you a nice preparation for your holiday and would like to see you at Finca Soñada!

Good to know

  • All prices are based on 2 people
  • Any extra persons pay € 10 per person per day in 'La Sonrisa' and € 20 per person per  day in 'El Sotillo'
  • Minimum stay 2 nights
  • 30% deposit, remaining 70% - 6 weeks before arrival
  • No pets allowed
  • Check in between 3.00 and 9.00 p.m
  • Check out 11:00 a.m.
  • Free WIFI
  • Free parking
  • To keep the rooms fresh, the rooms are non-smoking 
  • We have a designated smoking zone outdoor
  • Daily cleaning except on Sundays
  • We replace the towels twice a week
  • Use of the wahing machine:  €5.0 per wash
  • You can cancel free of charge up to 6 weeks before arrival
  • If you want to cancel your stay within 2 to 6 weeks before arrival, we will refund 50% of the paid invoice, after that there is no refund possible.